Cassandra Marino is the daughter of Caitlyn Jenner, a former Olympic gold medalist and reality television personality. Marino has largely stayed out of the public eye, choosing to focus on her personal life and career as a fashion entrepreneur. However, her connection to the Kardashian-Jenner family has made her a subject of interest for fans and media alike.
Wiki, Early Life and Family Background
Cassandra Marino was born on June 10, 1980, in Los Angeles, California. She is the eldest daughter of Caitlyn Jenner and her first wife, Chrystie Scott. Jenner was still competing as a track and field athlete at the time of Marino’s birth, and she went on to win her second Olympic gold medal just two years later.
Marino grew up in a wealthy and influential family, with her parents’ fame and success giving her access to a privileged lifestyle. However, Jenner and Scott divorced when Marino was just six years old, and she spent much of her childhood shuttling between her parents’ homes.
Marino has two younger half-siblings from Jenner’s marriage to Kris Kardashian: Kendall and Kylie Jenner. She also has a half-brother, Burt Jenner, and a half-sister, Casey Jenner, from Jenner’s previous marriages.
Career and Entrepreneurship
After completing high school, Cassandra Marino attended the Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising in Los Angeles. She earned a degree in fashion design and launched her own fashion brand, Buxom Couture, shortly after graduating. However, the brand struggled to gain traction, and Marino eventually decided to pivot her career in a different direction.
In 2013, Marino co-founded the fashion and lifestyle brand The Dharma Co. with her business partner, Samantha DeBianchi. The brand focuses on sustainable and ethical fashion, and it has gained a following among consumers who are interested in eco-friendly and socially responsible products.
The Dharma Co. has a significant online presence, with a large following on social media platforms like Instagram and Facebook. The brand’s products are also available in select retailers across the United States, including boutiques and specialty stores.
Personal Life and Philanthropy
Cassandra Marino is married to Michael Marino, a former Marine and current firefighter. The couple has two children together: a son named Isabella and a daughter named Francesca. Marino is known for her close relationship with her family, and she often shares photos and updates about her children on social media.
In addition to her work in the fashion industry, Marino is also involved in various philanthropic efforts. She has been a supporter of the St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, a non-profit organization that provides treatment and research for childhood diseases, for many years. She has also been involved in fundraising efforts for other causes, including breast cancer research and animal welfare.
Cassandra Marino Height, Weight, Physical Appearance
As per the sources, Cassandra Marino stands tall at around 6 feet 2 inches and weighs around 55kg. She is a blonde and has a beautiful body shape. She maintains her stunning body figure with her scheduled workout routine and her healthy food habits. She looks appealing with her tall appearance and amazing body structure.
Who is Cassandra Marino’s Husband?
Caitlyn Jenner’s daughter Cassandra Marino is married to Michael Marino. Michael Marino is a former Marine and current firefighter. The couple has two children together, a son named Isabella and a daughter named Francesca. However, it is important to respect individuals’ privacy and avoid prying into their personal lives, including their relationships and family matters.
How Is Cassandra’s Relationship With Caitlyn Jenner?
Cassandra Marino’s relationship with Caitlyn Jenner, her biological father, has been reported to be somewhat strained in the past, but it appears to have improved in recent years.
In her book “The Secrets of My Life,” Caitlyn Jenner discussed her relationship with her children, including Cassandra Marino, and acknowledged that her transition had caused some distance between them. Cassandra was reportedly initially hesitant to accept Caitlyn’s transition and struggled to adjust to the changes in their relationship.
However, in more recent years, Cassandra Marino and Caitlyn have been seen spending time together, and Caitlyn has been supportive of Cassandra’s family, attending events and spending time with her grandchildren. In a 2018 interview with People, Caitlyn stated that she was “very proud” of Cassandra and her family, and that they had a good relationship.
It is important to remember that every family’s relationships are complex and unique, and may have ups and downs over time. While there may have been challenges in their relationship in the past, it appears that Cassandra Marino and Caitlyn have worked to maintain a positive relationship in more recent years.
Marino has largely avoided controversy and has kept a low profile compared to her half-siblings, Kendall and Kylie Jenner. However, she did attract media attention in 2015 when her father, then known as Bruce Jenner, came out as transgender and announced her transition to Caitlyn Jenner.
In the months following her public coming out, Caitlyn Jenner faced criticism from members of the LGBTQ+ community and others who felt that her privileged background and lack of understanding of trans issues made her an inappropriate spokesperson for the community. Marino largely stayed out of the controversy and chose not to comment publicly on her father’s transition.
What is Cassandra Jenner’s Net Worth?
Cassandra Jenner is a much popular interior designer and is in association with the famous Kardashian-Jenner family, but she decided on not to take the undue advantage of being in association with them. She has a strong individual identity and is the owner of an interior designer firm. She is speculated to have a net worth of $2 million with her successful career.
Facts about Cassandra Jenner
Here are some lesser-known facts about Cassandra Marino, formerly known as Cassandra Jenner:
- Early life: Cassandra Jenner (Cassandra Marino) was born on June 10, 1980, in Los Angeles, California, to Caitlyn Jenner and her first wife, Chrystie Scott. She is the oldest of Jenner’s children and has two younger brothers, Brandon and Brody Jenner.
- Education: Cassandra Jenner attended Pepperdine University in Malibu, California, where she earned a Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts in 2002.
- Professional life: After completing her studies, Cassandra pursued a career in the beauty industry. She has worked as a hairstylist and makeup artist and is the owner of a boutique salon in Orange County, California, called “Glam Squad.”
- Marriage and family: Cassandra Jenner (Cassandra Marino) is married to Michael Marino, a former Marine and current firefighter. They have two children together, Isabella and Francesca.
- Relationship with Caitlyn Jenner: Cassandra’s relationship with her father, Caitlyn Jenner, has been somewhat strained in the past, but appears to have improved in recent years. Caitlyn has attended events with Cassandra Marino and her family and has been supportive of her daughter’s career and family life.
- Hobbies and interests: Cassandra Jenner (Cassandra Marino) is an avid equestrian and has competed in horse shows. She is also a dog lover and has several pets.
- Philanthropy: Cassandra Jenner is involved in charitable work and has supported organizations such as the Special Olympics and the National Breast Cancer Foundation.
- Name change: Cassandra Jenner (Cassandra Marino) officially changed her last name from Jenner to Marino in 2015, following Caitlyn Jenner’s public transition. She explained that the decision was to help separate her personal and professional life, and to respect her father’s wishes.
Cassandra Marino may not have the same level of fame and recognition as her half-siblings, but she has carved out a successful career in the fashion industry and made a name for herself as an entrepreneur and advocate for sustainable and ethical fashion. Despite her family’s high profile, Marino has largely stayed out of the public eye, choosing to focus on her personal life and philanthropy.